Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Bit of Boredom


So, I decided to take a break on editing "Bob." Therefore, I decided to browse some Nikon products, including lenses. So, I have been saving up money to buy something. But, I'm on the fence on what I want. I could wait longer and buy a new camera body, such as a D300S or something. OR... I could buy a new lens like a wide-angle lens. I really like the second idea (Mainly because of the image above). I could always buy little (but expensive) things for my camera. I don't know yet. Any suggestions??

6 comments:

  1. I am also researching on lenses. So many options for what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still pining over new lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get the 50. its super sharp and won't disappoint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talked to Harkins about it she suggested that I get a new camera first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerald: A 50? As in lens?? Hmmm. Specific type?

    Mike: That's crazy. I'm too broke to do that. I just ordered a flash. Gots no money.

    ReplyDelete