Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jonas Bendiksen

So, I was browsing around to find some inspiration again for photojournalism. As you can see in the previous blog, I am definitely struggling with it. Anyways, I found a Norwegian photographer, Jonas Bendiksen, who is represented by Magnum, which is one of the top photography agencies in the world. I found him quite interesting for the places he has done work in, such as Nairobi, Mumbai and Caracas. Pretty interesting places and photographs as well. I do really enjoy photographs that reveal places and lives of others. I also like the fact that he doesn't like to use a lot of equipment for his shoots. It reveals that he is using major problem solving techniques to make these images, which I admire and wish to do without problems.
Check out the video as Jonas Bendiksen describes a few shoots and upcoming book.

No comments:

Post a Comment